Sunday 18 November 2012

starting

I first started considering under taking a blog a few years ago at the time though, I wasn't that clue'd up about internet blogging sites. I there for found myself writing mini blogs in drug forums but not really attaching myself to one or the other.
My last adventure was to start a page on Face Book under the same name as this blog. However, I was receiving naive or condescending response. It just wasn't working as, I had started worry about people liking the page, thinking I was spamming them with my posts and shares. I then started becoming up set when people would join my page and leave within a day. I just discovered I can take the like thumb away, which I just did. you can't stick a clock in front of my dyslexic eyes and expect me not look at it all the time.

I am a single dad on a Subutex prescription, probably still broken hearted and just coming out of a major life crisis and break down.

No comments:

Post a Comment